CHECK IN: All units must check in between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. on Jones Street, between 10th and 11th Streets. If you arrive late in setup, or after the start of the parade, we must reserve the right to place you at the back of the parade, or not place you at all. Please be sure to get their early!
ROUTE: The parade will line up on Jones Street and start promptly at 10:00 a.m. We will march from Jones Street; south on 11th Street to Broad Street; east on Broad Street to 8th Street; then North on 8th Street. Marchers should continue on to the Festival grounds from Reynolds Street while floats can return to Jones Street for cleanup.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ITEMS ARE TO BE THROWN FROM ANY ENTRY. PARTICIPANTS ARE ALLOWED TO WALK ALONGSIDE THEIR ENTRY AND HAND OUT CANDY/ITEMS. If you throw things you will be asked to provide volunteers to clean up your trash!
- All applicants are responsible for any and all acts and/or omissions on their part, or on the part of their agents and/or employees, which may result in injury or damage to themselves or third parties. The applicant specifically agrees to hold Augusta Pride, Inc. and the City of Augusta free and harmless from any and all claims arising out of any such act or omission.
- Augusta Pride, Inc. reserves the right to remove any person or unit from the pre-parade assembly area or the parade deemed to be offensive and/or a hindrance to the progress of the parade, or places other participants and/or spectators in physical danger, or violates any of the regulations set forth in this application.
- Public nudity and excessive public inebriation are illegal and are grounds for immediate expulsion and legal action against you.
- Augusta Pride, Inc., is not responsible for your legal fees or other damages suffered in the event of your arrest or incarceration for breaking rules, laws, or ordinances of the City of Augusta, the state of Georgia, or the country of the United States of America.
- All entries are required to abide by the rules and regulations as established by Augusta Pride, Inc., and by the laws of the city of Augusta and of the state of Georgia. Violators are subject to citation and/or possible removal from the parade route.
- Augusta Pride, Inc. presents the annual Augusta Pride Celebration for the public as an educational and entertainment event and reserves all rights as producers. Any reproduction, broadcast, or commercial use of any portion of the event, in whole or in part, in any form without explicit prior written consent from Augusta Pride, Inc. is strictly prohibited. Augusta Pride, Inc., may, at its discretion, film, photocopy or tape any and all portions of the Parade for commercial use.