23-24 June 2023
Augusta Pride Needs you!
For consideration, submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Augusta PRIDE Advertising Sales Representative
Skills/Qualifications:Business to Business Sales, Face to Face sales, background in media / advertising sales and sponsorship sales, highly preferred not necessary, Self-starter with strong organizational, planning, and time management skills, Experience with social media/social networking a plus, conducts oneself with the highest of professional standards, Easily builds business relationships, Personable with detailed analytical skills, Excellent written and oral communication skills. Above all, the candidate must possess a positive, professional approach with a strong emphasis on excellent customer satisfaction and a desire to contribute to a successful team.
Augusta PRIDE Advertising Sales Representative requirements to include but not limited to:
- Focus on building relationship with new advertisers.
- Visit businesses to inquire about continued advertising with Augusta PRIDE and maintain relationships.
- Responsible for prospecting and securing ad sales for Augusta PRIDE.
- Grow advertising revenue base by identifying and closing new business.
- Provide exemplary customer service/relationship management and consultative selling.
- Background in sales is helpful but not required.
- Good knowledge of Marketing and communication tools.
- Excellent knowledge of the CSRA.
- Reports directly to President of Augusta PRIDE.
- Discretion required.
- Other duties as assigned.